Page 3 of 209 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. David Sirlin just started a Kickstarter for his Puzzle Strike game, specifically releasing a third edition of the game and a stand-alone expansion set. I had a chance to play the first edition of the game and it's really fun, so I'm looking forward to these games.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. I don't really get what the difference is between the 3rd edition and the expansion.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I don't really get what the difference is between the 3rd edition and the expansion.
    The expansion has ten different characters and (I believe) different sets of puzzle chips for the bank.
    Last edited by Cowdisease; 19 Apr 2012 at 02:49 AM.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I don't really get what the difference is between the 3rd edition and the expansion.
    30% more ego

5. That does actually seem pretty awesome.

6. Does it? I couldn't think of anything gayer.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 20 Apr 2012 at 10:28 PM.

7. Taking your phone out of your pocket is such a DRAG. Why not put a mini rechargeable screen that probably sucks extra battery life out of your phone on your wrist instead!

8. I'm 99% confused about that thing. The e-ink screen looks nice I guess.

9. I thought the watch was pretty clever, actually. I'd never wear it, but from a design standpoint I can see how other people would.

James