Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What if you're a lady and it is wrapped in a case, in a sleeve, in your purse because you're FUCKING INSANE.
    No lady would ever wear that ugly, oversized men's watch.
    What if you're driving, and you want to see if the call is worth answering without really taking your eyes off the road?
    It's a watch, not a HUD.
    What about integration with fitness applications?
    Ok, I guess. I've never used those apps and can't really say if that's actually useful.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 21 Apr 2012 at 09:54 AM.

1) Gender bias.

2) I would say it is completely and totally a heads up display.

3) Fatty.

I understand that you don't have a use for this, and I know how hard to like to pound your cock over internet arguments. Saying that no one has a use for it is stupid. And furthermore, you're stupid.

3. I wear a watch. It's very useful on a daily basis. It's even a Casio calculator watch that stores phone numbers, too. Of course, my cell phone cost all of $10 and is sitting in a drawer with its battery pulled until I need it.

James

Yeah, I don't think you're the target market.

5. For anything.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    2) Who the fuck wears a watch anymore except as a fashion accessory/jewelry?
    EMTs, nurses, and doctors. A lot of unskilled care facilities also have rules where if they see an employee with a cell phone out while working it's grounds for immediate dismissal.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I wear a watch. It's very useful on a daily basis
    I think this is kind of for smart phone owners. Didn't you not have a cell phone at all until recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Saying that no one has a use for it is stupid.
    I didn't say no one has a use for it, but I am saying I'm somewhat startled that such a silly, overpriced, niche item has generated $6 million in a week on Kickstarter.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 21 Apr 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Apparently you don't grasp the concept of kickstarter.

I got FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS to record a rock opera about Terminator.

10. Where is this?