Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 191201203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's weird that there's no talk of it on here. Is it because you all backed it and haven't received the game yet?

I'm kinda looking forward to getting home and putting an hour or so into it before I go to bed. I think the last game of its type I really got into was...Shadow Complex? I played Axiom Verge for an hour or so and it didn't grab me. Y'all say Guacamelee is good, but like Meat Boy the art turns me off of it completely. Not that bloodstained has great art, it doesn't.
    So I'm not sure if it's This Game that has me sorta excited, or that there's a game of This Type finally that does.
    You didn't play Hollow Knight? Best one in years and way underpriced for the experience it delivers.

Looking forward to Bloodstained whenever I get my copy from the Kickstarter.

2. I haven't played Hollow Knight. I'll look at it.
    Oh, I forgot about Ori. I put some time into it, but I really didn't like the arc of the attacks so I quit 3 or 4 hours into it.

3. I don't know I think Hollow Knight falls short in a few key areas. The way mapping is handled, was very frustrating to me for this kind of game. Then the addition of the Souls like needing to reacquire your money and some other shit when you die was annoying. I feel like in games like this you should be expected to be exploring but Hollow Knight felt like it punished me every time I tried to go exploring a new area.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    You didn't play Hollow Knight? Best one in years and way underpriced for the experience it delivers.

Looking forward to Bloodstained whenever I get my copy from the Kickstarter.
    I was extremely underwhelmed by Hollow Knight. I honestly just don't get the fuss.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

5. I think Hollow Knight is easily the best modern one of these, and exceeds the classics in several ways. Because I love it so, I fully expect SSJN to dislike it.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. Speed up your move-speed in Bloodstained. Aris Pro-Tip

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. I’ll take slow walk over looking at that dumb shit, let alone dash down dash down dashdowning my way through.

8. It makes the walking fun, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. $35 for Hollow Knight is underpriced?