Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 195205207208209
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

lol by Bloodborne I meant Bloodstained, but that sucks that there hasn't been more of a response.

Even if they fix it, I would rather have the original game and not a port by a 3rd party. Sucks that the option was locked in so early with either no news or I just didn't pay attention.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    lol by Bloodborne I meant Bloodstained, but that sucks that there hasn't been more of a response.

Even if they fix it, I would rather have the original game and not a port by a 3rd party. Sucks that the option was locked in so early with either no news or I just didn't pay attention.
    Not only that, but even as recently as E3 they were using footage and screens of the PS4 version on the Switch trailer and eshop page. That feels pretty deceptive.

3. I'm like 25% into the game so far, this shit is boring. I'll finish it because I backed it and want my money's worth out of it, but this shit is boring.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I wouldn't eat a shit sandwich just because I paid for it.

5. I almost want to give him a real version of the game to see if his opinion changes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I almost want to give him a real version of the game to see if his opinion changes.
    I will say I played the Switch version and I didn't care about the graphics downgrade that much, but I just wasn't having fun with it. I couldn't put my finger on why, but I found it more difficult and less enjoyable. I'm reading there's 140ms input lag and I'm pretty sure that is the culprit. Yes, you can suffer through the game like this, but it's just intagibly less fun.

Just hit the fakeout ending at 5.5 hours in. It seems like most people take a lot longer to get there? Still I think there's a long way to go for the real end.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I would be pretty pissed if I backed and requested the Switch version.
    I backed the Switch version. It's sitting unopened and I probably won't be playing it. Hopefully I can make my money back in a year or two on resale, but I doubt it.

You losers and your switches.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I almost want to give him a real version of the game to see if his opinion changes.
    Already taken care of.

I played up through the first boss last night and I've been told that it doesn't really pick up until you get to the castle so I'll reserve my judgments, but so far I'm not feeling it. It's perfectly fine so far, but not great. Just fine. It's trying so hard to be Symphony of the Night but it does most things just a little bit worse and I just think I'd rather be playing SOTN instead.

10. Yeah, I'd agree it takes a bit to pick up. I played it that Tuesday it came out, and was enjoying myself and despite saying I couldn't wait to get back to it I didn't touch it again until the following Monday. That's when it really grabbed me and I put 19 hours into it over two days.