Page 137 of 209 FirstFirst ... 123133135136137138139141151 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. 2Dark, a new game from Frederick Reynal, who also did Alone in the Dark, Twinsen, and Toy Commander. So that's my money spent right there.

2. Mega Drive

Latest Update on the Mega Drive/Genesis Collected Works:

The book itself is bound in high quality, black bookcloth and stamped with a black foil design depicting the form of a Japanese Mega Drive cartridge.Accompanying the book is a matching clothbound folio housing an archival print of Sonic the Hedgehog and Doctor Eggman/Doctor Robotnik, illustrated by their creator Naoto Ohshima exclusively for this Read-Only Memory edition. This illustration is Giclée printed on 308gsm Hahnemühle Photo Rag stock and numbered.

The book and folio are both housed in a handmade slipcase, bound in matching black cloth and foil stamped with the iconic circular cartridge surround of the Mega Drive/Genesis console.

3. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    2Dark, a new game from Frederick Reynal, who also did Alone in the Dark, Twinsen, and Toy Commander. So that's my money spent right there.
    Never played Twinsen, but Alone in the Dark and Toy Commander were damn fun. Attention: gotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    2Dark, a new game from Frederick Reynal, who also did Alone in the Dark, Twinsen, and Toy Commander. So that's my money spent right there.

Anything Raynal does has my support. Not everything he's done is great but all of it is interesting and memorable.

5. Odd. I could have sworn I had the 2Dark link in the original post. It's not on Kickstarter but rather some French version called Ulule that I'd never heard of before.

6. Just in time for 2015.

And they don't work on water, naturally. Stupid McFly.

7. I believe the shoes are supposed to be arriving however.

8. This one really needs our help, played it and it has a ton of potential: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...re-and-cannoli

9. That actually looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Yea, too bad Almaci is vouching for it.