Thread: When Does Easter Egg talk become ok in a Haul thread, and Moderators approve?

When Does Easter Egg talk become ok in a Haul thread, and Moderators approve?

Posting here as my questions and inquiry was ignored, in a haul thread there were more than multiple off topic posts. Why have rules if you don't enforce them properly?

You wrote a bullshit post about getting a massage by Paris Nichole, got caught, and banned.

Quit writing shit posts and shut the fuck up.

3. He posted an actual thing he bought. You almost definitely don't buy any of the shit you post, and got blasted when you finally removed any doubt of that 'almost'.

Yet it lead to more than 2 off topic posts per person. A haul thread is really for games and multimedia, if not I can post my groceries I bought next time. I had 3 holy grails I wanted to post but Easter is about Jesus not games and if mods allow this I can see why TNL isn't growing. I proposed a think tank but it fell on deaf ears, soon my business will change everyone's life.

5. What is you business, Korian?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. [QUOTE=Korian;1064713692I had 3 holy grails I wanted to post but Easter is about Jesus not games[/QUOTE]

Not true. I'm sure that the Son of God throws down on some CoD or Warhawk every now and then. Gotta take a break between all the soul savin'. Also, THREE holy grails? Jesus only has ONE, and He drinks his Dew out of it. I hear he enjoys a good Easter Egg hunt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    soon my business will change everyone's life.
    korian pls
    Last edited by BerringerX; 06 Apr 2012 at 02:14 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Korian, are you looking for investors?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    He posted an actual thing he bought.
    That's all it is, end of story.

Problem solved thanks.