Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Ys Thread: Ancient Ys Discussed Series

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ys-PS4-Vita.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	74983

Link

The PS4 seems to be rightly taking Japanese support back from Microsoft this generation.

2. Sure hoping this is Ys 8. That it's coming to PS4 will make up for the lack of a PC version. Hopefully XSeed is already having talks with Falcom on getting this out here. Day one double-dip. Hopefully the party mechanic stays in- for a single character game, let Falcom make a Xanadu Next sequel.

I never really minded the fonts used in PSP TitS or PSV Celceta, TBQH.

Slightly off-topic: Those fan translation projects for Brandish 4 and Zwei II seem like they're getting into gear again.

3. The trailer:

This looks really good.

You just posted a two hour video. I assume you meant this?

5. I had a timestamp appended to the video ID and it was seemingly working, but maybe that was just YouTube remembering my position. That's the video, though!

6. Timestamps only work for links, not embedding.

I think. At least from when I've tried it before.

7. Nice! Now I have another reason to buy a PS4...

... in 2015.

I'm an Ys fan, and this looks pretty shitty to me.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. I miss Adol's old outfit.

The trailer is either showing a very pretty Vita game or a very underwhelming PS4 game. Not that it matters, honestly. Before XSEED gets around to this, I'm hoping to see a properly localized Ark of Napishtim on PC. TitS SC is apparently on the way, too.

10. Vita cross play or gtfo. I don't care for the PS4 much yet and would much rather have another Vita title.