Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Ys Thread: Ancient Ys Discussed Series

1. Impressed so far. At least Falcom didn't renege on the party system. I wouldn't mind some platforming like Napishtim/Felghana being brought to this one (add a jump button, and assume the other characters safely make the jump if the lead one does).

Sen no Kiseki has cross saving, so I'd bet on some sort of VCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Vita cross play or gtfo. I don't care for the PS4 much yet and would much rather have another Vita title.
    I doubt it's cross buy or cross play, because Japan, but it's coming to Vita as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SSJN
    oh, and Finch?
    I was kidding about PC.
    PSP is the one you should play.
    But it should only be played on a Vita.
    Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    There's not. Chronicles is a bit easier to play because you can move diagonally. Book I & II is better paced (your experience levels carry over from the first game to the second, and there's no gap between them - you get an intermission cinematic and then it's off to Ys II) and has better music.

i'm playing it now on Vita because Wii wouldn't connect to the internet to re-download the TG version. I ran through Ys I in a weekend because i enjoyed it so much and am taking my time with Ys II just because i have to shoot fire at everyone and give them gifts fifty times and turn into a roo and talk to every moving thing so i don't miss anything
    Donk

Don't forget to kill 30 generations of gate guards.

5. edit: just responded to a 2012 post lol

6. Tokyo Xanadu, TitS Evolution, and TitS SC delay

Besides Ys, Falcom is working on Tokyo Xanadu, an "urban legend action RPG" with Ko and Asuka who journey between Morimiya City (near Tokyo) and the spirit world labyrinth Xanadu. The modern setting here looks somewhat odd, but I'm sure Falcom can make this work. They're calling this a "challenge" that will be different from their usual fare. The TX teaser art looks amazing, BTW.

More about Tokyo Xanadu @ Gematsu
    I'd bet on PS4 and Vita. Staff from BOTH Kiseki & Ys are working on it. They're actually giving this more priority than Ys 8, and are trying to surpass what has been achieved with their two best-known series.

TX sure sounds interesting, and it's nice to see a new franchise.

TitS SC is delayed to April 2015. There will be a TitS Evolution for Vita, but nothing from XSEED on localizing that one yet. Let's hope Brandish for PSP isn't too far off.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 23 Dec 2014 at 07:12 PM.

I'm confused. Are we talking about tits?

8. We're talking about TitS, yes.

9. I love TitS!

10. I love tits.