Page 1 of 132 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything You Need for the PSP...PART II

1. Everything You Need for the PSP...PART II

Damn, the original thread was HUGE!

Anyways, here is PART II

For old files such as tutorials for ripping movies, songs, old firmwares (1.50-2.60) and all that other stuff, see original thread. This thread will be mainly for the new custom firmware (3.xx OE-x), downgraders and anything related.

Downgraders
    (use these at your own risk)Custom Firmwares
    (Hold R trigger and power ON from fresh boot. Go to CONFIGURATIONS and choose 150KERNEL. Exit. PSP will now reboot. Place all homebrew into GAME folder. No need for GAME150 folder unless you're on 3xxKERNEL)Devhooks
    (not required if you have custom firmware installed)PSX (Popstation, Images, Decrypter, etc.)
    (make your own PS1 games with icon, background, saves)Others
    Last edited by bandit; 11 Feb 2007 at 07:11 PM.

2. So is it completely necessary to switch to the custom firmware to play those PS1 games, or do you think they'll get something started for 1.5 users?

There's no real reason to stick to 1.50 anymore - 3.02 OE-B does everything 1.50 did (hell, it can even run 1.50 homebrew!) and more.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    So is it completely necessary to switch to the custom firmware to play those PS1 games, or do you think they'll get something started for 1.5 users?
    if im not mistaken its required cause the firmware has the emulator coded in, and your not using a homebrew emulator.

Let me know when they crack higher then 3.03, cause thats what i got.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    So is it completely necessary to switch to the custom firmware to play those PS1 games, or do you think they'll get something started for 1.5 users?
    302OE-B is the NEW 1.50 firmware. It does everything 1.50 firmware does and it does all the new things that the new firmware does.

6. Hot.

7. How do I downgrade my PSP so I can install this stuff?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    How do I downgrade my PSP so I can install this stuff?
    First off, what firmware is your PSP currently on? How old is it and what was the original firmware when you first got it?

9. From the original thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    I know it was discussed quite awhile back, but anyone here own one of these 3rd party 8 hour battery packs?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1jka.html

Only $12.90. Very tempted to get it.
    I still have mine for sale if you're interested.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    From the original thread

I still have mine for sale if you're interested.
    I'll have to get back to you on that. Money is gonna be tight for the next few weeks. Thanks though and hooray for the new thread. May it be another monster.