Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Messenger (Switch, Steam)

The Messenger (Switch, Steam)

Anyone try this yet? Game looks dope, like Ninja Gaiden after a mountain of coke. And let's face it, we always need more ninja games.

I'm going to download it tonight and give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. My interest is piqued, but no time for the time being. Let us know your impression.

3. Dammit, this is exactly my kind of thing. Circumstances clearly want me to own a Switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I'm still holding out for a Switch XL, with proportionally bigger joycons. That probably won't happen if Nintendo decides to make a VR kit at some point, or if Labo keeps selling, but I'm going to wait and see.

I'm definitely interested but I'm playing too much other stuff at the moment to buy it right away.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'm still holding out for a Switch XL, with proportionally bigger joycons. That probably won't happen if Nintendo decides to make a VR kit at some point, or if Labo keeps selling, but I'm going to wait and see.
    Meh, I think the joycons are fine and quite comfortable, I just wish they released one with a proper d-pad.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I'm only three stages in, but so far so good. The atmosphere feels like Shovel Knight except it controls like Ninja Gaiden. The only thing is that it's really easy right now, but the game is still teaching me how to play it.

8. I got a decent distant in, hitting the 16 bit section. The last stage was a significant difficulty spike. It had been really easy but I died a fair amount on the last one I did. Still haven't hit the metroidvania side.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Easy, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!