Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic Colors

1. Sonic Colors

We don't have a Sonic Colors thread yet? That or the search is broken.

Anyway, this is actually getting good reviews. Not only positive, but reviews that emphasize this game's physics, platforming, control, and design, which is what I personally found sorely lacking from Unleashed's day levels (which I feared this resembled too much).

But I'm kind of all out of trust at this point. I'm waiting to hear what TNLers and other friends think before I jump in.

I'm thinking "rental first." I really want a good Sonic game but I'm not sure Sega's got the talent anymore.

In before the Sonic Cycle post.

3. I'm planning on going the rental route as well with this (and a lot of other games, really. I'm tired of playing more than $10 for less then a week's entertainment).
    It is nice to see it getting good reviews. Here's hoping I have the same opinion.

4. Sounds freakin' awesome! Assuming it's Los Angeles, and Sonic and Tails are Crypts fighting Knuckles and Eggman and the Bloods!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. But... Wii.

Call it quits SEGA.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Crypts
    lol

7. I am Ramon. I blame the iPhone.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Looks worth a rental at least. The backdrops remind me more of 2D Sonic colorful abstract worlds and if they handle the Wisps right it could really add some variety to the formula.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    But... Wii.

Call it quits SEGA.
    The fuck is wrong with them? Put it on a real system.