Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scroll Bars

1. Scroll Bars

So, what's up with the scroll bars? I noticed that they're at the bottom of threads when you're logged in and they're in every post if you're logged out. Not sure if this is being addressed, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

Edit: I'm talking about the scroll bars within the post(s) and not what normally appears within the browser.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 10 Apr 2012 at 05:50 PM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. This is what I'm talking about.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. Am I the only one who has this problem? Hello? Anybody?

4. Patience.

I have not been able to replicate this problem yet. Maybe it is unique to you.

Also, why did you post an image as a Word document?

Noob tactics.

6. I still have no idea what Type Ryan is talking about.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Patience.

I have not been able to replicate this problem yet. Maybe it is unique to you.

Also, why did you post an image as a Word document?
    Weird.

I hit "Ctrl + Print Screen" and tried to paste the image directly in my post, but it wouldn't, so I put it in the word doc.

Edit: I wonder if the problem is related to the ads. I'm no programmer, but would it be a scripting issue?
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 11 Apr 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Images in word docs are for 55 year old women that don't understand how computers work. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT, RYAN!

Next time have the decency to paste your image into MS Paint, crop it, save as a jpeg, and upload it.

9. I didn't know! Now I know how to do that and you know what they say about knowing...

It rules?