Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia 2

1. Mafia 2

didn't see a thread for this yet.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=26826

2K Games announce Mafia II for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC
    2K Games announced today that Mafia II, the sequel to the award-winning classic that has sold more than 2 million units worldwide, is currently in development for simultaneous release on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Mafia II provides a beautifully crafted look into the dark and unforgiving world of the Mob. Expanding upon the original hit that captivated more than two million gamers, 2K Czech takes players deeper into the Mafia with a mature and compelling narrative that will immerse players like never before. Drawing on the experience it garnered from working on the critically acclaimed Mafia and Hidden & Dangerous series, 2K Czech’s look at mob life in the 1950s will immerse gamers in the seedy criminal underworld that makes up Mafia II.

2K Czech is the premier game development studio in Central Europe with operations in both Prague and Brno. As the newest member of the 2K family, the studio delivers beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world.

For more information please visit www.mafia2game.com.
    Last edited by Dyne; 11 Apr 2008 at 03:41 PM.

2. This could be really, really cool. The first one didn't knock me out with how good it was...but it was definitely competent and, obviously, the setting kicked ass.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

3. More sixty-mile-an-hour car chases!

I'll probably buy it for the 360 if the story's good.

4. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I believe bbobb is happy with this news.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. and he lives in Bosnia.

The first game got it half right. The art direction was awesome and the story was presented well. The actual gameplay was merely decent. If they can make the action more exciting, I'm interested.

8. I wonder if there's a 2K studio in my backyard yet.

9. I'll wait for the review. The first one's flawed combat took me out. I couldn't get in to it. The setting was amazing and the game looked decent, but if the gameplay is shit I'm not wading through it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I hope people aren't basing opinions of the first game on the shitty Xbox port.