Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: at the drive-in reunite

1. at the drive-in reunite

http://atdimusic.com/

Let's go to the show.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. I would go see them.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Nice.

4. One of the best shows I've seen.

They are playing Coachella this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coachella.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	64235  
    Last edited by sedition; 09 Jan 2012 at 08:56 PM.

5. This is the gayest shit ever.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. uh oh bad music guy is here.

7. Young angry bands reuniting when they're old and content is not a good thing.

Why anyone would want to see 30-somethings "Get the punk band back together" is beyond my comprehension. You were either there when it was happening and awesome, or not. I'm like this about everything - I literally seem to be missing the portion of the brain responsible for nostalgia.

I won't sit in here and shit on it anymore, since I'm sure you guys are happy, but this is how I feel about it.
    Last edited by icarusfall; 09 Jan 2012 at 09:50 PM.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I wonder if they'll even make new music.

When was the last time a band took that much time off, had its members make so much music of a different type for so long, then got back together and made what fans wanted. Most bands cant continue their sound for ten years even when they dont break up.

I have zero faith this will result in good music.

9. I'm not sure how to take this news as every band that has split and reformed a decade later has been mediocre at best. I love this band but i don't like what mars volta have been doing since the first album, so who knows what this will bring.

Apparently Refused are back together too. Dunno if this is good news either but its certainly bigger news in my eyes.

10. Fuck that Refused shit forever.

They made a goddamn documentary about why it was over and should stay that way.

I'm just pretending like that's not happening at all.
    Boo, Hiss.