Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Tower

1. This game is good and you should all buy it!

Fine! I will!

3. YAH. I don't know if anyone else will love it as much as i do, but i hope so. It's one of those beautiful flawed but fascinating games, the best type of game.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Hooray! I heard Last Story did really well, hope this does, too!
    It was the best selling anything Xseed ever published. This made my day, nice send off to a great console instead of a Gnomz racer.

5. I was most excited for Last Story, even after everyone said Xenoblade was the Best Thing Ever. Then I found out that this was true, so I'm willing to give Pandora's Tower the benefit of the doubt and day 1 this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. I don't like that Pandora's Tower has a slight timed element to it, but aside from that it's pretty good.

7. I like it. It adds suspense. They give you a butt load of leniency on the timer too, like even after the timer is empty and the screen is flashing and going shit fuck crazy insane, you still have a couple of minutes to run back and save slug girl by force-feeding her some gross shit. Also the timer ending is pretty amazing. Running it out is worthwhile. even after all this we're still together WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN I WANT TO KNOW
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I will buy it!

Anyone else picking this up? I just ordered it from Amazon.

I got it in the mail yesterday so I must have preordered it.

Project Rainfall complete!

I'll pick it up in a couple of weeks assuming it doesn't vanish from the shelf instantly. Right now I be po'.