Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7910111213 LastLast

Thread: You Have $150,000.00...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Why is this so hard to understand?
    It's just some faggy term I've never heard before.

2. This thread sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. When you post your dick on craft beer sites, do you have to show your growler?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Also, where I come from a growler is a girl you prob should've slipped a rufie to.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Words can have more than one meaning!

I don't even want to tell you what a "growler" is where I'm from.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    It's just some faggy term I've never heard before.
    That's on you, isn't it?

It's what they're called. It's what they've always been called. You're the faggot, IMO.

7. I can't believe the silly bullshit I'm reading in this thread.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you're drinking out of the bottle, yeah. You're cutting out your sense of smell, which effects (affects?) your enjoyment of the beer.

If I go to the Dogfish brewery or brewpub, and they have something I normally don't see, yeah. I buy a growler and bring it home. Why wouldn't I?
    Affects. I'll take your word on this because I am pedestrian and enjoy my beers the same regardless of the container. I'm still going to call my buddies pretentious, though ... Says the guy who would start a crop share.

9. I'm going to serve you a beer in a dead dog's asshole. I'll want you to tell me if it's the same as in a proper glass.

10. P.S. I pulled out one of my Belgian beers and was having it warm up on the counter. She asked if I wanted her to put it back in the fridge and told her why I had it out, her response: "Aren't you supposed to drink your beer ice-cold?"

90ur4e90439ri903ri9r-0i-e40 9 _))_ )}_() _( E4-0 E -00W0 -FGTVGKM.,EKLOKJPFI0-WAI=Es{}FKBLKS OP