Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: You Have $150,000.00...

1. Themed Laundromats. Stick a bar in there and collect.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    You realize you'll have to pay employees, right? Plus rent office space since almost all residential places make it illegal to run a business out of. Then equipment. Do you think $150k will get you far enough to finish a game?
    I KNOW it will. Question is will it be profiteable.

3. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    I'd start selling Japanese import games on Amazon, but for less than what some of the other sellers want on the rare titles- so no $150 for Dracula X or $250 for Border Down. When sellers set this kind of price, you've got plenty of room to undercut them.
    Right because its easy for a reseller to get those titles for way less then that so you can undercut them.

4. I'd buy a gorilla and a mint Donkey Kong cab. Train it to box. Then tour the countryside charging $20 a round. Anyone who knocks the monkey out, gets the Donkey Kong game.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I'd start this restaurant...we'd give 'em the soup for free....AND RENT 'EM SPOONS!
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

6. I love you