Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 810111213 LastLast

Thread: You Have $150,000.00...

I am not capable of getting a/effect correct. Thanks.

Note: I'll enjoy a "band practice beer" out of the bottle. I do it multiple times a week. No shame.
    Note #2: We break out the pint glasses when we get a fancy beer to split up.

True fact of TNL. If you want to troll josh, wait for Josh to talk about something he likes, then ask him dumb questions implying you don't understand it or you think it is silly.

He'll go at least 3 pages.

And at least 3 other people will pretend to become sympathetically upset too. A josh trolling splash damage effect, if you will.

3. Get some ho's, fly their asses to Vegas and open Pimp H's Ho emporium. $$$$

4. Indie game studio, plenty of money to make whatever creative shit comes to mind.

5. You realize you'll have to pay employees, right? Plus rent office space since almost all residential places make it illegal to run a business out of. Then equipment. Do you think $150k will get you far enough to finish a game?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Almaci View Post
    Indie game studio, plenty of money to make whatever creative shit comes to mind.
    Shit is probably an apt description of the game.

Muppets drum simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Muppets drum simulator.
    I would totally play this game, btw.

9. That sounds like a game that would require substantial amounts of cocaine to land any kind of achievements on.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I'd start selling Japanese import games on Amazon, but for less than what some of the other sellers want on the rare titles- so no $150 for Dracula X or $250 for Border Down. When sellers set this kind of price, you've got plenty of room to undercut them.