Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Looper

1. Looper

Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt.

Director of Brick: Rian Johnson

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. I'm in. Loved Brick, Brothers Bloom and his episode of Breaking Bad.

The CG to try and make JGL look like a young Bruce Willis is weirding me out though.

3. Holy shit which Bad did he do?? Fucking loved Brick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Fly
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Ah! Obvious episode is obvious. This trailer looks rad.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I'm in for this as well. Love Brick.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    The CG to try and make JGL look like a young Bruce Willis is weirding me out though.
    Prosthetics, dude. Prosthetics. I know it's hard to believe these days.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Just found out about this flick, I'm in too.

8. GO SEE THIS. I loved it. Like every bit of it. Awesome direction, the cast rules and while this is going to read like a terrible sound bite, it's a great breath of fresh air. Nothing else like this out there right now. The trailer shows but doesn't describe a huge portion of the movie. It satisfies that Sci-Fi itch that Prometheus completely missed.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 28 Sep 2012 at 05:22 PM.

9. This movie is fantastic. That is all.

10. It's a very good movie with some amazing performances...hell, it's the most alive I've seen Bruce Willis in years. I thought the farm sequence kinda slowed the pace down to a crawl for a bit, but overall, a very enjoyable, well-written and intelligent movie with some impressive action sequences.

Oh, and that young Seth/old Seth scene early on was fucking chilling. Ugh!
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Oct 2012 at 10:37 AM.