Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold is back.

Arnold is back.

Schwarzenegger to star in a new film.

2. Jee-Woon Kim
    Feature-length beer commercial confirmed

3. Huh, I just picked up The Good, the Bad and the Weird at random at a Blockbuster that was closing. Convenient.

4. Now we're talkin'.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Day 0

6. Arnold is back on for this movie.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50354

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Feature-length beer commercial confirmed
    I thought that was more of a vitamin b supplement. POOEYYYY
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Arnold is back on for this movie.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/50354
    I Saw the Devil was so good. I'm really looking forward to this.

9. Awful first poster

Awesome second poster

Sheriff Owens is a man who has resigned himself to a life of fighting what little crime takes place in sleepy border town Sommerton Junction after leaving his LAPD post following a bungled operation that left him wracked with failure and defeat after his partner was crippled. After a spectacular escape from an FBI prisoner convoy, the most notorious, wanted drug kingpin in the hemisphere is hurtling toward the border at 200 mph in a specially outfitted car with a hostage and a fierce army of gang members. He is headed, it turns out, straight for Summerton Junction, where the whole of U.S. law enforcement will have their last opportunity to make a stand and intercept him before he slips across the border forever. At first reluctant to become involved, and then counted out because of the perceived ineptitude of his small town force, Owens ultimately accepts responsibility for the face off.
    And as a bonus, here's the first official pic from Arnold and Sly's prison break-out flick, The Tomb.

Ray Breslin(Stallone) is the world's foremost authority on structural security. After analyzing every high security prison and learning a vast array of survival skills so he can design escape-proof prisons, his skills are put to the test. He's framed and incarcerated in a master prison he designed himself. He needs to escape and find the person who put him behind bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Last-Stand-poster-Comic-Con-2012.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	66662   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Last-Stand-Schwarzenegger-poster.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	66663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arnold-Schwarzenegger-and-Sylvester-Stallone-in-The-Tomb-.jpg 
Views:	524 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	66664  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. My inner child is so stoked to see those two bro-ing out and being in more movies than just The Expendables. Wish this would have happened during the prime time of their careers.