Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 245678 LastLast

Thread: Gamestop Forced To Indicate Used Online Pass Games

I don't really care if gamestop is made to be honest about this.

Just because I know hamburgers are full of fat, and the ketchup is full of sugar (maybe even corn syrup) doesn't mean I think it is the end of the world that restaurants are made to make the calorie and health information available.

"BUT IP, YOU CAN GOOGLE THE FAT CONTENT OF BEEF. WHY YOU SO LAZY!?!"

this thread:

100% victim blaming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18696583.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	65426  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    why do you address him when you know he has you on mute?
    Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    the only way they'll learn is if they keep "running into the cupboard" so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So everyone else can enjoy it

4. *checks to see if red cards have expired yet...
    You are such a cunt sometimes.

SSJN, if a cunt was ignoring you for your behavior, would you change your behavior?

I'm not going to sit out of a topic just because 2% of TNL can't see what I'm saying. Just because someone is ignoring me doesn't mean I have to snarl my nose up and ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Wat?

7. I hear the wind is billowing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    SSJN, if a cunt was ignoring you for your behavior, would you change your behavior?

I'm not going to sit out of a topic just because 2% of TNL can't see what I'm saying. Just because someone is ignoring me doesn't mean I have to snarl my nose up and ignore them.
    If a cunt was ignoring me for my behavior, I would not change my behavior. But I also wouldn't specifically address him in a thread. No one asked you to sit out of the topic.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have a conversation with George Washington, because trying to have a conversation with someone who can't hear me is all kinds of sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    LOL @ Yoshinomics.
    Awesome. That's too narrow though. It's not just consumerism; it's everything. Take care of your damn self. Maybe Social Darwinism should be Yoshism.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I don't disagree with what is being forced upon Gamestop in the least, but I have Z E R O sympathy in uninformed consumers. We live in an age where information is readily available, use it.
    This is pretty much where I'm at. There are so many resources available to consumers now that you really have to go out of your way to be ignorant about a company's business practices.

I'm curious as to why, out of all the possible shady things Gamestop is guilty of, they went after online passes? I think selling opened games as new and binding them to the new game return policy is a way bigger crock of shit. Back when I still shopped there, I'd straight tell them to give me a sealed copy or I'd just head over to Best Buy.