Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Haha, Natsume-chan. I love how she brought the puzzle book to the Christmas party. Still my favorite show this season and looks SOOOOO good on my new glossy monitor.
    lol, this was a hilarious episode and probably my favorite of the season so far and Natsume is so damn cute. And agreed, the production quality is amazing.

I'm sad that there's only 3 episodes left. Tonari deserves 20+ eps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. Yeah, after the last episode I took a look at the total count. Only three left?! This is an outrage! At least it won't overstay its welcome.

3. Now that schools our for a bit I'll probably have more time for watching a few shows.

Just watched the first two episodes of Tonari, and it's great! Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because there are a lot of shows I can't get interested in, but I think there's just a lot of "meh" series to dig through.

"Don't make a peep or I'll rape you." Also, barfy Natsume talking about how she can't keep the guys off her. LOL

If someone would have mentioned the chicken, I would have watched this sooner.

4. A lot of shows you gotta give four episodes or so to grow on ya I think. Some are great right away (like Tonari), but I would have missed out on some fantastic stuff if I'd bailed too early on others. The temptation is strong sometimes, though...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    Kids on the Slope is one of the best animes I've ever seen. wooooooooooow. haven't finished it yet but wooooooooow
    Just finished the first couple of episodes. So far it's kinda great.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

6. Good show! It got me to sign up for a free trial @ Crunchyroll. The ending was... not what I expected. It was realistic I guess? The one major thing that I didn't like about it was that Sentaro seemingly abandoned his family. I thought that was shitty, but overall I haven't liked an anime this much in a while.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    Good show! It got me to sign up for a free trial @ Crunchyroll. The ending was... not what I expected. It was realistic I guess? The one major thing that I didn't like about it was that Sentaro seemingly abandoned his family. I thought that was shitty, but overall I haven't liked an anime this much in a while.
    the 8 year time skip in the final episode pissed me off so much. It could have been at least 3 years shorter. It's like every wrong choice the characters could've made, happened. And agreed, Sentaro abandoning his little sister after the incident was a bitch move, and apparently he never contacted her since the accident. I definitely felt sorry for him the most.
    Last edited by Klonoa; 13 Dec 2012 at 12:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. That's cool. I still think having to pay for Gold on top of it all is bunk. Please put Crunchyroll on the Nintendo now.
    Donk

9. Also, i don't know if i've mentioned that i appreciate Crunchyroll because it's the only anime internet service that understands how to be amazing.
    Donk