Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 313151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. So, this apparently had a North American release on the 15th:

...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

The season finale of Girls und Panzer was yesterday. The show staid pretty good. I can't wait to see what the second season is like.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 28 Mar 2013 at 06:07 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Season finally of Girls und Panzer was yesterday. Show staid good. Can't wait to see what the second season is like,
    You have to be intentionally trying to type that poorly.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Tapatalk

5. So they did another batch of those Young Animator Training Project OVA things, and one of them is holygodwtfamazing.

Go watch Little Witch Academia, soooooooooo gooooooood.

Last edited by Bacon McShig; 07 Apr 2013 at 09:21 PM.

6. Yeah, that was pretty good.

7. Second season of OreImo is solid so far. Third episode of Saroi's backstory was kawaii.

I'm also finishing up Yama no Susume. Three minute episodes. A shy, timid girl gets into mountain climbing and grows closer to her more outgoing friend. It's heartwarming.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    So they did another batch of those Young Animator Training Project OVA things, and one of them is holygodwtfamazing.

Go watch Little Witch Academia, soooooooooo gooooooood.

The animation was good. The story and stuff was really terrible Harry Potter anime shit. This was better when it was Magic Users Club.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    So, this apparently had a North American release on the 15th:

but this was really good. Like really good. It's top-tier Ghibli and no one's really saying much about it except that it's "Better than Goro's first film but blah blah blah". It's up there with Whisper of the Heart, and has a really nice style thing going on thematically and artistically that separates it from the rest of the Ghibli stuff. though there's a cheap-out still shot montage thing that takes away from the rest of the film
    Donk

10. Guys I want to watch this new Jojo's cartoon, but I don't know how to find this shit and not piss people off anymore. How are you kids getting fansubs nowadays?