Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142426272829 LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. Here's the fall season chart if anyone even checks this sub forum anymore

http://static.neregate.com/2015/07/n...e-Chart-v1.png

My picks:

Anime:

Kagewani - Discription sounds cool i'll give it a few eps.
    Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans - New Gundam, kinda obligatory if you're a mecha fan
    Haikyuu!! 2nd Season - This anime honestly gave me an appreciation for men's volleyball. Watch the first season if you like sports anime at all.
    One Punch Man - Not even gonna lie. I'm so hype for this it's not even funny. The trailers so far look good. It's obviously not gonna be as good as Murata's art but to animate that would take an Akira sized budget.
    Noragami Aragoto - Loved the animation and character designs of the first one. Definite pick up for me.
    Lupin III - It's Lupin...kinda have to watch it if you're a lupin fan, although from what i heard this one kinda sucks...

OVA/Specials:

Noragami - Apparently it's an animated version of a spin off manga
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Ep 2 of 4. The first one was pretty meh but the animation was amazing. I'll watch it.

Movies:

Haikyuu!! - see above
    Cyborg 009 vs Devilman - Whatever i'll watch it.
    Little Witch Academia: Mahou Shikake no Parade - The first movie's great if you haven't seen it.
    Digimon Adventure Tri. 1: Saika - IIRC this was supposed to be a new series but it got delayed a bunch and now it's being released as a series of movies. I love Digimon as much as the next guys but the character designs for the grown up crew are kinda bland. Regardless i'll watch it.

What ya'll gonna be watching?
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 26 Aug 2015 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

2. High school of the dead.

3. My brother is going to be really pleased Haikyuu is getting a second season after all. From what I watched it did seem pretty good.

Kaboom where did you hear the new Lupin supposedly sucks? I thought it hasn't even aired in Italy yet. I'm excited about it. Since it takes place largely in on location -Italy- I'm assuming it'll have more of an overarching story.

4. All in for One Punch Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    My brother is going to be really pleased Haikyuu is getting a second season after all. From what I watched it did seem pretty good.

Kaboom where did you hear the new Lupin supposedly sucks? I thought it hasn't even aired in Italy yet. I'm excited about it. Since it takes place largely in on location -Italy- I'm assuming it'll have more of an overarching story.
    I saw a couple threads on /a/ and they were talking about it like it had already started airing. Most of the posts were pretty negative but it's 4chan so take it with a truck load of salt. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

dear lord im so HYPED for One Punch Man. my fave manga at the moment. its funny and badass. can't wait.

7. Erased is pretty good. I'm about 5 episodes in, but I'm digging it.

I caught a stream of the new Girls und Panzer Movie with Chinese subs straight translated to English and edited music

That was the most fun I'd had with an anime in years

I think I will always enjoy things being overdubbed with yakety sax

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Seriously though, My Hero Academia is great, check it out if you haven't. It's like Gurren Lagann (specifically the '98 pound weakling crybaby learns to be a badass from equal-parts-awesome-badass-and-enormous-cheeseball big brother figure' element) meets Harry Potter But For Superheroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids