Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. Holy crap, that's amazing, Station!
    Donk

2. That's a pretty bad-ass pic, Station.

I'm watching season 2 of Kaiji right now and it's ruling quite hard.

3. There's nothing really that interesting this summer except for Natsuyuki Rendezvous.

It's about a guy in love with a florist whom he starts working for, except her dead husband's ghost is around (Only he can see him). I hate overly supernatural stuff, but when it's isolated things like that and Hikaru No Go I think it can really add to an anime.

4. That sounds super NTR.

5. What does that mean?

6. The husband watches every night.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    What does that mean?
    NTR is a lot like cuckolding, though I think it's specifically where you're supposed to feel bad for the guy who's having his girlfriend/wife/love of his life getting fucked in front of him.

8. Hahaha, well I guess I'll see. But based on the character's attitudes I think you're supposed to feel more like he's someone watching over to protect his wife that he left behind.

But yeah I could easily it being NTR then.

9. There will be doujins, in any case.

I watched the first episode, it looks more like it will be your typical guy getting cockblocked story, with its own twist. I'd watch another couple.

10. I've never watched one of those type before. I mean I can kind of picture how it goes already though. Eventually the husband accepts him they become friends or whatever then he disappears when the two fall into true love. Also I love the design of the main female, it's not super girly or cute, but she's cute in her own right.