Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. I'm just gonna buy it on Blu-ray soon if the non premium is in stock anywhere.

2. I haven't liked much anime that's come out in the past several years, but Anohana is one of the few. I'm a sucker for a good redemption story.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gondolin View Post
    I haven't liked much anime that's come out in the past several years, but Anohana is one of the few. I'm a sucker for a good redemption story.
    it built up and sucker punched me in the balls at the last second. felt so fucking good.

i will say that everytime they played Secret Base by Scandal, i was on the verge, but i kept it in like a man until that last scene. loved how they incorporated that song into the episodes.
    Last edited by Klonoa; 15 Oct 2012 at 02:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Speaking of that, nice Kaiba av Compass!

5. Kaiba is the best.
    Donk

6. Kaiba is pretty great.

People should watch Mitchiko e Hatchin, too.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 15 Oct 2012 at 08:28 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Salsashark View Post
    Speaking of that, nice Kaiba av Compass!
    Thanks! Finch gets full credit for turning me on to the glorious Kaiba. From 2008 and I had no idea it even existed 'till a couple months ago. Slipped under a lot of radars I guess...

8. I think a lot of noitaminA shoes fall under a lot of radars. Recent years haven't been as kind to the block's quality, though. What's that new one? Guilty Crown or something? Bleh.

I wish NIS would release Anohana in a normal, non-huge-as-fuck-I-don't-need-all-that-shit package. Want to see it...
    I took all your French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I wish NIS would release Anohana in a normal, non-huge-as-fuck-I-don't-need-all-that-shit package. Want to see it...
    Start a free trial with Crunchyroll, watch it on your TV with the PS3 app, then cancel. Or keep it if you like anime.

Also get ready to cry for the rest of your life.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery