Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. Tatami Galaxy's ending theme is super great. Everyone should listen.

2. there you go. The entire show is fantastic.

It's on Funimation's site for free, so there you go pt 2.

YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING.
    Donk

3. fairly new show came out about 3 weeks ago, Chuunibyou or Chu2byou, the character designs closely resemble that of the ones in K-On. There's only 3 episodes so far, and i'll admit, the style is what's making me start this series. Can't give an opinion yet but I've heard good things. (also, there are 4 five minute episodes as well that aired inbetween each regular ep)

rorisubs is the group that u want this from
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Ha, I started that a couple weeks ago, and just nabbed eps 2-4 this morning. I can almost never tell in the beginning whether I'll end up liking a show, so I'll keep quiet for now. Also watching this season:

BTOOM!
    Robotics;Notes
    Shinsekai Yori
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajo

Removed "Spring" from thread title. [edit]: Maybe not! This isn't my thread!

5. DAT RIKKA TAKANASHI

Just finished ep 2 of Chuunibyou, so wierd, quirky, funny and awesome. the animation is so damn nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    saw the first ep of this today, enjoyed it, and the characters are pretty cute. has potential
    Last edited by Klonoa; 21 Oct 2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I appreciate the ending. pairing her off with either man would have been unrealistic at that moment in time. Could she really make something work with his older brother? Could she had a normal relationship with the cross dresser? I would have much rather it ended with no closure on those issues than feeding me something forced and unrealistic

plus it is an ongoing manga and I don't think it had gotten that far yet.
    true. i hate 11 episode series though, still think Kuragehime ended abruptly. same emptiness i felt finishing up usagi drop.

7. watched ep 1 of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. AMAZING. (heard the manga is awesome, gotta start reading that)

Last edited by Klonoa; 22 Oct 2012 at 05:49 PM.

8. Haha, yes, this rules. Dry Ice. I'm way in.

9. This show is very cute and charming. Maybe my favorite this season. Reminds me of Lovely Complex.

I'm watching eight shows this season. Usually I'll drop a few by now, but I like them all:

BTOOOM!
    Robotics;Notes
    Shinsekai Yori
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! / Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite
    Little Busters!
    Sword Art Online
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

10. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post

BTOOOM!
    Robotics;Notes
    Shinsekai Yori
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! / Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Lite
    Little Busters!
    Sword Art Online
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

I'm pretty much watching everything on that list except BTOOOM, Robotics;Notes and Shinsekai Yori. Tried to watch SSY but I keep falling asleep. Same with Little Busters, gotta be in the right mood to watch that one.

I just watched Psycho Pass and it's actually pretty good. I'm not really into that genre, but the first ep reeled me in. Also watching Ixion Saga DT. It's a terrible show but I watch it for the cheap laughs. It's really fucking funny, or maybe my sense of humor is shit.