Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

1. Anime Springsummerfall 20XX

Kids on the Slope is a new anime by Shinichiro Watanabe with music by Yoko Kanno. Holy shit.

Lupin III: The Woman Named Fujiko Mine is new Lupin III series with animation direction by Takeshi Koike (Redline). Holy SHIT.

There's some other stuff too but who cares.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 15 Jan 2013 at 04:51 PM.

2. The new Lupin is pretty entertaining. It's like super stylish Cowboy Bebop.

With boobs. Cowboy Boob-op.
    Donk

I can get behind that

4. I'm loving Kids on the Slope. Especially since I grew up with a lot of Jazz and took Jazz history in college. Awesome to hear some recognizable tunes and people talking about composers that I actually know.

5. New Eureka Seven's shaping up pretty good if you liked the old one.

Tsuritama is enjoyable. It's about some kids (one might be an alien) who have to fish for.... some reason or another. I especially dig the vibrant backgrounds.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Station View Post
    I'm loving Kids on the Slope. Especially since I grew up with a lot of Jazz and took Jazz history in college. Awesome to hear some recognizable tunes and people talking about composers that I actually know.
    This show is good! Has anime gotten a lot better than when i was in college or have there just been some really good series in the past few years? Or did i just miss a lot?
    Donk

Its gotten easier to ignore the horrid shit since toonami died and none of us spend time around college anime nerds.

8. So this season we have Lupin, Kids on the Slope, and SankaRea, yay for a good new season of anime.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Its gotten easier to ignore the horrid shit since toonami died and none of us spend time around college anime nerds.
    There's still plenty of bad anime that's really popular, but there are like 1 or 2 shows a season that are actually worth taking 22 minutes to sit down and watch.
    Donk