Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 24567 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get Serious: Mexico

1. "prefur"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    There is nothing racist about what I said. It is no more racist to say Mexico is a poor shithole compared to Canada and the US than it is to say that Germany is more productive than some countries currently in the European Union.
    Seriously?

You're free to explain how it is racist. Genetics are not connected to borders. Saying that Mexico is not as nice as the rest of North America is not the same thing as saying OH GOD I HATE MEXICANS THEY ARE INFERIOR TO THE SUPERIOR WHITE AND BLACK AMERKANS.

Calling that racists is about on par with me seriously calling someone racist for talking shit about Mississippi.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You're free to explain how it is racist. Genetics are not connected to borders. Saying that Mexico is not as nice as the rest of North America is not the same thing as saying OH GOD I HATE MEXICANS THEY ARE INFERIOR TO THE SUPERIOR WHITE AND BLACK AMERKANS.
    You didn't say that Mexico is "not as nice." You said:

The problem with Mexico is that it is shit. It is the shit country on a contentment with two superior countries above it. Canada and the United States are objectively better countries.
    If you can't see a difference between the two, then I don't know what to tell you.

Calling that racists is about on par with me seriously calling someone racist for talking shit about Mississippi.
    Perhaps you can debate about it being racist, but it was certainly ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    "prefur"
    He really is the gift that keeps on giving.

6. I am still trying to figure out what a contentment is.

continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    If you can't see a difference between the two, then I don't know what to tell you.
    Ok. Maybe I was overly negative. Or exaggerating.

But people are not migrating here from Mexico because America is "kinda" nicer.

And I hope you come to my defense next time someone says something overly negative about Mississippi. We have nice things just like Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I am still trying to figure out what a contentment is.
    It means being happy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Ok. Maybe I was overly negative. Or exaggerating.

But people are not migrating here from Mexico because America is "kinda" nicer
    They're not migrating here at all.