Thread: Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PC, PS3, 360)

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PC, PS3, 360)

It's not often that a game I have completely written off jumps back into sight and demands attention, but Call of Juarez: Gunslinger did, thanks to Rock, Paper, Shotgun's review. This series has been up and down and was way down after the last entry, set in modern day. But apparently it's back, and the best part is that it's bargain priced.

2. I was planning on picking this up also. I enjoyed the western Juarez games before it. This actually looks pretty great. Especially at a cheap digital price. The Cartel game was complete trash though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Pretty great $15 game. So far I'd give it an 8. I'm surprised how good it is.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I just checked out the demo on Xbox and I really enjoyed it, it's great that it's a self contained story so it's kind of like Blood Dragon in that regard.

I'll pick this up whenever I get the funds for sure.

Wow. That demo was really good. I'll definitely grab this at some point. Also, it's a Ubisoft-published game that uses Steamworks with no Uplay in sight. It's a fucking miracle.

6. This game's fuckin' great, more people need to be talkin' 'bout it.

Damn shame that Ubi fired up the hype machine for Blood Dragon but just threw this one out there with very little fanfare or promotion. The gunplay in this absolutely destroys BD's.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    This game's fuckin' great, more people need to be talkin' 'bout it.

Damn shame that Ubi fired up the hype machine for Blood Dragon but just threw this one out there with very little fanfare or promotion. The gunplay in this absolutely destroys BD's.
    Yeah if it wasn't for here and maybe another website I wouldn't have given two shits.

8. I liked what I saw of this in the Giantbomb Quick Look and also enjoyed the demo afterwards, so thanks to the 1200 MS points deal over the weekend, I bought this and FC3: Blood Dragon.

Have only played Blood Dragon so far, that's fun, and am looking forward to playing this sometime really soon. The campaign looks pretty neat and I want to try arcade mode as well.

9. I need this game. After Torchlight 2, this'll be my jam.