Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: The Evil Within (PC, PS3/4, Xbox/360)

1. I pay $10 dorrah no mor

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ilpalazzo View Post
    I have to ask - I'm extremely excited to play this game, but I don't have anything that could play it other than a PS3. Is the PS3 version good enough not to hurt the experience? I'm mainly worried about how its supposedly long loading times will affect Akumu mode, which is one of the things I'm most excited for.
    I got this for PS3 since I don't currently have anything better to play it on. The load times don't seem that bad to me, maybe a little longer than for most games. The initial installation took forever, though.

I'm on chapter 5 and I'm pretty impressed. Once you get past all the excess story in the beginning, it has some intense survival situations.

The first DLC, The Assignment will star Juli Kidman, the main game's protagonist's partner.

4. Awesome! I'm very much looking forward to the DLC for this game.

As if March needed one more thing to play. At least I already have the season pass, so it won't cost anything incremental.

The Assignment is really good so far. It's two chapters long, and each is apparently roughly two hours. My time for the first was 1:55, so that estimate is pretty spot on. It reminds me of Alien Isolation with the hiding and air ducts, and the "big bad" looks like something from BioShock and something from Silent Hill had offspring. Creepy.

7. I'm probably gonna pick it up soon. I don't know exactly when I'll get around to it (some time after I beat MH4U's campaign), but it sounds great.

Man I wish my daughter didn't have soccer tonight. I'll have to dig in tomorrow.

I didn't realize there was going to be a third DLC, so this is like an unexpected bonus: