Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

1. They weren't going to buy the game anyway. Cutting off your nose to spite your face and all that. So, no impact for the boycotts. The month of release may be bad, may be good. But people should know that games get held onto quite often (in various ways, like slowing down development).
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 08 Feb 2013 at 11:35 AM.

2. It makes sense for them. It's smarter to come out nearer the Christmas time frame. Anecdotal, but aside from Nuni no Kuni, none of the post Christmas releases have sold worth a crap for us.

3. Aside from Ni no Kuni, what post-Christmas releases have there been? Fire Emblem and Dead Space just came out this week.

Anarchy Reigns and the digital only EDF 2017 are about it.

5. I'm playing fortune teller and adding Aliens: BM to the list.
    Sly Cooper
    Hitman Trilogy
    Devil May Cry
    Sonic Transformed
    and though it was before Christmas, Far cry 3

Left off some Wii U stuff, because we didn't expect to sell any.

6. I think Sly Cooper came out this week too, but can't argue with you if its first week sales are disappointing. Good call on DmC (that really slipped the mind) and I suppose Hitman Trilogy too if you expected it to sell better.

I'm disappointed in the Rayman Legends delay, but I still want to play it. Doubt I'll be willing to pay near full price in September as I would now, but who knows. Really liked Origins, which granted I purchased for $20 about two months after its own superbly-timed November 2011 release.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm playing fortune teller and adding Aliens: BM to the list.
    Sly Cooper
    Hitman Trilogy
    Devil May Cry
    Sonic Transformed
    and though it was before Christmas, Far cry 3

Left off some Wii U stuff, because we didn't expect to sell any.
    Sonic Racing was before Christmas on everything but PC and 3DS, wasn't it?

8. Yeah, it's probably going to be another Amazon sale game instead of "OMG GOTTA HAVE ANOTHER GAME FOR WII U BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY" game. ): Beyond Good and Evil 2 cancellation confirmed
    Donk

9. I finally saw some videos of this game and it looks fucking amazing, I'm looking forward to playing it although it looks like I'll be picking the Xbox platform unless I get a PS3 before it's out.

Being released in September sucks though, that's quite a ways to go.
    Last edited by Will; 09 Feb 2013 at 04:43 PM.

10. My bro showed me the Wii U demo. The second level with Black Betty playing is pure joy. Glad it's being ported.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle