Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

Skylanders is still doing abominably well. I can see this being like the plastic instrument trend: it's going to be nuts over the next few years and then slowly taper down.

2. For those wondering about shelf space... think to the previous comment about it being for GI Joe, Transformers, etc. Those are already taking up shelf space, so just convert that space to the toys that make more money. Maybe?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Hopefully it's easy to hack the connection, so those who want the in-game component only won't have to buy a bunch of junk and have it cluttering up their place.

4. Hopefully no one does it though. I am tired of CEs and trinkets.

My local mall's Gamestop just got rid of all their PSP stuff to make room for Skylanders toys. I don't think I'd seen them sold at GS before this, but I could easily be wrong.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. I went into one the other day and saw the same thing mzo. The psp accessories were still on the side of the rack, but no games were to be found anywhere.
    The store also had no ps2 games, but ive noticed them disappearing for a while now.

7. The used PSP section was literally the only reason I stopped by GS anymore.

What do they do with games once corp changes a plan-o-gram? With how wasteful Gamestop is I wouldn't be suprised if they are trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    The used PSP section was literally the only reason I stopped by GS anymore.

What do they do with games once corp changes a plan-o-gram? With how wasteful Gamestop is I wouldn't be suprised if they are trashed.
    I asked the guy; the games were sent to nearby outlet store Gamestops. I need to do a quick check around town before they disappear forever. I do wonder what happens to the games when ALL the Gamestops stop carrying them. They probably are just trashed =[
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I hate that GameStop.