Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They probably are just trashed =[
    They are. I have a friend that dumpster dives gamestop every month.
    Boo, Hiss.

Tiny bat is considering your offer.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Anyone who supports GameStop is an asshole.

4. Reading Yoshi's posts feels like Groundhog Day. More specifically, February 2nd, 1987 when I fell sac-first on to a jungle gym bar and vomited on my OshKosh
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 02 May 2012 at 04:34 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I haven't shopped there in at least 5 years. I used to think I was getting good deals, then I realized that I could get them cheaper online and I that I ended up not getting to 80% of the games I owned so I would just go and sell them anyway (at a loss, of course). Amazon and eBay is all you need these days.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Gamestop is a horrible business and treats its customers like trash, yes. What I'm basically doing is buying what they have for PSP on the cheap (2 for 1 used) and only if it's complete. Also, if Amazon doesn't have it new for cheaper. Guess what! They usually do. After this PSP clearance situation is done, I probably won't step into a GameStop for a long time simply because I don't have the need to.

This isn't exactly Bank of America or anything here, Yoshi. Calm down. Sheesh.

The only difference between GameStop and Bank of America is size. If GameStop had the reach BoA does, they'd do the exact same things.

8. I picked up Uncharted: Golden Abyss preowned for ten bucks under MSRP at Gamestop just yesterday. It's my first taste of the franchise, I like it a lot, and I'm now more likely to buy the next installment brand spanking new.

They also had a buy two, get one free sale recently on all their used games. I bought a lot of stuff that I never would have purchased new, and used the savings to buy a new copy of Xenoblade Chronicles and preorder Max Payne 3.

Clearly, these Nazi fucks are ruining the industry and must be stopped.

Also, Rayman.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I picked up Uncharted: Golden Abyss preowned for ten bucks under MSRP at Gamestop just yesterday. It's my first taste of the franchise, I like it a lot, and I'm now more likely to buy the next installment brand spanking new.
    You paid $40 + tax for a used Golden Abyss when it's been that price new several times and is $46 new on Amazon or $45 through PSN? Yep, GameStop did you a huge favor with their 100%+ markup on that one.

You're only "saving" on the B2G1 sales if you're too lazy to use a multitude of internet resources to beat those prices. You're also leaving out the part where they bent over some other poor slob to get that inventory. Buying their used games is the absolute most damaging way to support that piece of shit company. I sure as fuck hope you didn't buy any caseless DS games, letting them know that throwing away millions of cases is ok.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 03 May 2012 at 09:02 AM.