Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

1. I just hope it makes its way off the WiiU.

2. Part of me hopes it stays there exclusively. Just to piss Yoshi off.

Although I'm curious how Origin sales broke up by platform. If it was best selling on Wii and Ubi decided to make Wii U its lead platform, or if Nintendo bartered some deal, or...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. I hope it never comes out so none of you get to play it, and then every game you wanted ever is cancelled well into development and you get really upset and you're bitter forever.
    Donk

4. Hey, whatever happened to mega man legends 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Part of me hopes it stays there exclusively. Just to piss Yoshi off.
    You think an exclusive Ubisoft game that uses touch controls is going to piss me off?

Although I'm curious how Origin sales broke up by platform. If it was best selling on Wii and Ubi decided to make Wii U its lead platform, or if Nintendo bartered some deal, or...?
    0.66M on PS3
    0.51M on 360
    0.38M on Wii

Like Reggie's dates, Nintendo has to pay for exclusives.

edit: Hero has now mentioned me in 32 threads over the last three months.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 08 Dec 2012 at 08:07 AM.

6. Just so you know VGchartz makes up their numbers. This was exposed years ago on Neogaf. Take their numbers with a grain of salt, they adjust their numbers after NPD comes out.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

As far as I know, it's best best public source we have though.

8. It's the best public source if you want made up numbers. Those numbers are about as accurate as me saying Batman Arkham Asylum Armored Edition sold 200k in November. The numbers from VGChartz have seen corrections ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of units after NPD leaks. It's not even remotely accurate enough to quite as any kind of source. They are 100% made up until NPD for a particular game is released.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.