Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

1. This game is now multiplatform, according to Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-multiplatform

VitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaVitaV itaVitaVitaVitaVitaVita

3. PC plz

4. Not surprising, although why delay the Wii U version to September? Well, other than waiting for the install base to grow until then, I suppose. I was really looking forward to playing it this month, such that I was seriously considering picking it up at full price to do so and to support it. Oh well.

Will be curious to see how the 360 and PS3 versions handle the Murphy levels.

The Vita can handle those just fine. As Gohan says, they definitely need to port this to the Vita as well.

5. Wii U keeps losing exclusives, what is going on?

Quite frankly, it appears to be bombing. I was reading an article saying that sales were much lower than NOJ's expectations, and they fully realize they made a mistake of pushing out hardware with very little good software. They are hoping that it will rebound like the 3DS did with some good software by Christmastime.

No, I don't have the link to the article.

7. mmm...forgot about those Murfy levels. Not sure how that'll work but I'm happy that the game is coming out on a platform I own. Then again if the Wii U gets some games that I like by the holidays I'll buy one so in any case this game is mine. Rayman Origins is dope and this one should be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Wii U keeps losing exclusives, what is going on?
    Common sense is prevailing.

9. Those January sales must be pretty grim.

I still have to play Origins. I only got to the 4th level or so. Maybe I will do that after Dead Space 3.