Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends (PS3, Wii U, 360, etc.)

Eurogamer: 10/10... on 360 interestingly enough.

edit: 9/10 from Edge, also reviewing the 360 version.

I'm sorry, but platformers get an automatic 2 point deduction on the 360 due to the dpad.

Frankly, this makes me realize how unimportant the Mario and Sonic pissing match in that other thread is, since, like basically everything else, the west has bludgeoned Japan in 2D platformers now too.

4. I sure hope this does well and i wish it wasn't coming out in the middle of the most expensive 3 months of the year. ): Gomen Ray-san. i will have more money for gamesoft later.
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm sorry, but platformers get an automatic 2 point deduction on the 360 due to the dpad.
    Did you play Rayman Origins? Absolutely no need for a d-pad. Ever. Best application of an analog stick to a 2D platformer. Not once did I ever missed the d-pad. Just wasn't a factor. I also played the demo of Legends over the weekend and it still controls as brilliantly as ever.

I played it with the Vita's excellent dpad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Did you play Rayman Origins? Absolutely no need for a d-pad. Ever. Best application of an analog stick to a 2D platformer. Not once did I ever missed the d-pad. Just wasn't a factor. I also played the demo of Legends over the weekend and it still controls as brilliantly as ever.
    This is not my experience at all. That hateful nub might be part of the reason i kind of hate Origins, actually.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Eurogamer: 10/10... on 360 interestingly enough.

edit: 9/10 from Edge, also reviewing the 360 version.
    It's probably just the main review copy, happens a lot.

9. All analog stick on Origins here. One of my favorite games this gen.

Origins was made by competent people to handle an analog stick. It worked really well.

I can't remember what I used to platinum it on the Vita...
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery