Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (3DS, PC, PS3, PSV, 360, Wii U)

1. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Yeah SEGA deserves your money for this one. I bought the Metal Sonic + Outrun DLC to throw a few more dollars their way. I would love to see more characters and tracks as future DLC.

Imagine Akira, Ryo, Toejam & Earl, et al. It would be glorious.
    I don't feel bad for grabbing the PC version for $12... since I already own it on the X360. D:

I know Sumo Digital ran an informal poll for DLC characters, and the top three ended up being Segata Sanshiro, Ryo, and Hatsune Miku (yeah yeah she's not a Sega character, but they developed a bunch of games with that license). No idea what will come of that (if anything).

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    It looks like there is a gate blocking you from finishing the final World Tour chapter until you complete the entire game on Expert. Anyone know what's behind that final gate?
    It's not much -- just the console mod for AGES. However, you need it if you want 100% stars (but not 100% completion, oddly enough. You can blame the DLC for that.)

2. Well, AGES is one of my favorite racers so far, so I'll have to put in the effort to unlock it.

I'm on now if anyone's up for some PC multiplayer action.

3. Is anything supposed to pop up when I select Configure after hitting Play? I wasn't getting any config screen.

4. Yeah configure is where you can adjust the controls and graphics. Dunno why it's not popping up for you.

Anyway, good games with bVork. I will be on for some more action in about 20 minutes.

5. Okay, I got the configure menu, but the game auto-selected max for everything. I wish I had more control over it, I think I could get some more AA without an issue.

Anyway, this game is fun. This is probably the best kart racer since Mario Kart DS, although that's not saying a whole lot.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Okay, I got the configure menu, but the game auto-selected max for everything. I wish I had more control over it, I think I could get some more AA without an issue.
    Go into your graphics card control panel and force it. Not sure about AMDs but nVidia has tons of options that can override what the game does.

7. I don't care enough.

8. This is why your wishes never come true.

9. This is true.

I want a tank from Valk Chronicles or Bayonetta on a motor cycle for DLC.