Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (3DS, PC, PS3, PSV, 360, Wii U)

1. Dude, my monitor has 15.7KHz.
    That's 15700 herps!

I think he has the herps thing covered already.

3. Yeah, everyone still has an all star form.

4. First game was ok, at least it was $5 ok.

This actually looks really awesome. Steam sale plz.

5. The Demo thats up on Live is pretty fun, Im loving the flyover of the Panzer Dragoon Stage.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. Did they remove the demo? I can't find it.

7. That's okay. Just buy it.

While I was playing this, the thought "they made this game for Melf" popped into my head more than once.

In fact, I think I'd love an article on the Sega history and in-jokes from this game. I was pretty happy getting an achievement called Cosmic Smash and seeing that the final upgrade for the cars is called Console Mod with a Mega Drive logo. The little things, sir.

Yeah, the game all but comes to your house and sucks you off if you were a faithful sega console owner.

It panders to many high notes in each console's history.

If you're a sega fan, rent it, buy it, mail sega some money, whatever. It is worth at least a rent, if only to see so many classic games rendered by modern hardware.

And the game is actually kind of fun!

My only gripe was that one of the career modes reuses levels a lot with different challenges tacked on and some of the characters are a pain the ass to unlock. Hopefully down the road you can just pay $5 and unlock all the characters. Also, DLC for Metal Sonic Plz.

9. I'm definitely on board for this. No PC version yet?