Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2012

1. That was hilarious but not for the right reasons.
    I have to go apologize to Doc now.

2. NEW BIEK.

If you follow my facebook posts you'll know that my old bike's frame cracked, and since it was aluminum it meant The End of the Line. This frame is steel, but even with the heavy-looking fenders, it's a lighter bike than my old one!

The frame is meant for heavy duty mountain biking, but i don't really have interest in that, so instead it's a fixie that looks like a cruiser that will still pass you on the bike path.

Also bike jewelry that no one here will care about:

Paul Components Fixed-disk WORD hub (there will be no disc brake on the back, just a disc-mounted cog for flipping! 16t for normal riding, 17t for when i have to go to the hilly side of town)

Chris King Headset. I actually purchased it for my old bike, but the stink-ass old cheap frame wouldn't even fit it even though the headset is sized for it. It is built to outlast your bike, and it already lived up to that promise for me! Most of those spacers will turn pink too.
    Donk

nice

I like the kickstand.

I like the whole bike.

I need a bike.

6. I went on a 7mi bike ride on Sunday. I sort of want a bike.

I walk everywhere in this city. A bike would make a five mile trip uptown considerably quicker.

Batman: Arkham City (PC) - $14.99 (Steam Weekend Sale)
    Pizza vs. Zombies (iOS) - $0.99
    Star Wars: Pit Droids (iOS) - Free

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Batman: Arkham City (PC) - $14.99 (Steam Weekend Sale)
    Well, fuck. I guess there's not really anything in the GOTY version I want aside from the Harley stuff (since I don't care about the challenge maps) so I'll just grab this instead.

I went through an identical thought process. If you do want any of the DLC, it is 50% off too.