Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2012

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    #tekkensucksalmostasmuchaswrasslin
    #ButNotAsMuchAsStarWars

I got my Silver Best Buy Premier card in the Mail today! I'm now an elite customer and I get special perks! It is the highest level you can attain as a customer, flash it and the staff are at your beck and call.

3. Unfortunately, you'll need to upgrade to Platinum to be on the Best Buy podcast.

I was on the podcast.

I made the mistake of buying Homefront X360 and was troubled to see the portrayal of Koreans being so Evil. I couldn't even kill the Opprossers it felt like Genocide.

5. Raiden Fighter Aces (360) and Toy Story 3, Nightmare on Elm Street, Operation Ghost Protocol on bray.

6. Bought the Pixeljunk 3 Pack on PSN for $2. Pretty awesome deal. Also got Kodocha Vol. 1-6 DVDs from ebay for $25 shipped and ordered the second season's S.A.V.E. set for $22 on Amazon.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 09 May 2012 at 08:53 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Sin & Punishment: Star Successor $5 @ Bestbuy.com, deal of the day today

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $20, thanks to Walmart price-match of Kmart's ad this week

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Sin & Punishment: Star Successor $5 @ Bestbuy.com, deal of the day today

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $20, thanks to Walmart price-match of Kmart's ad this week

Oh shit! I'm totally going to buy Zelda for $20! The city I'm working at tomorrow actually has a kmart! Sweet! Too bad I have to actually go to a Kmart.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Maybe that Kmart store will honor the ad price, which is a retracted error for what is actually a $39.99 sale in store and online, but mine did not. If not, take a copy of the ad and try price-matching elsewhere.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Maybe that Kmart store will honor the ad price, which is a retracted error for what is actually a $39.99 sale in store and online, but mine did not. If not, take a copy of the ad and try price-matching elsewhere.
    Awww. The online weekly ad still shows $20.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"