Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2012

All Castlevania games have gone up in value. StriderKyo trolled me for me letting folks know to buy the N64 Pikachu console, saying it won't go up in value. Guess what? It's pricey now.

Most Castlevania games don't have ridiculously huge print runs either. Most of the other expensive Castlevania games are on portables, which had fairly low print runs. All of the home console games are relatively cheap except for PCE Rondo, and it's fairly inexpensive these days for a "rare" PCE game.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Sin & Punishment: Star Successor $5 @ Bestbuy.com, deal of the day today

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $20, thanks to Walmart price-match of Kmart's ad this week

Got me a Zelda at Kmart for $20! Took some time but the managers finally gave it to me. I showed them their website on my phone even had the local ad showing it for $20. Screw Kmart, and screw Nintendo. $20 is the right price for a last gen game.

Also, Dave rep +1
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. That Princess Peach case is so sugoi. I just hate how the corners aren't protected. I'd be afraid to toss into my bag. I use this one:

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Got me a Zelda at Kmart for $20! Took some time but the managers finally gave it to me. I showed them their website on my phone even had the local ad showing it for $20. Screw Kmart, and screw Nintendo. $20 is the right price for a last gen game.
    There's half an amazing game in there and half a terrible game. I think it's worth getting for free.
    Donk

6. Your ratios change daily!

7. Okay, maybe it was like 2/3rd's and 1/3rd. I don't remember. Groose might make it worth $20, but Fi makes it worth -$9,001.
    Donk

8. The number "9000" came up on an internal call at work today. I managed to think of a question that ended in "...it's over 9000?" and delivered it... but didn't get any reaction.

I thought it was more widespread.

they are either over 40 or don't use the internet for entertainment.

You are both completely out of touch with reality.