Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Out in May 2012?

1. Mario Tennis and Resistance BS, I haven't bought a console game in months.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

2. Tera
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Man, that's kind of a slow month. Diablo III and Minecraft (which I'm purchasing more out of curiosity than anything else), and that's about it. Dragon's Dogma looks interesting, but I'm going to wait and see what the word of mouth is like for it before I commit.

5. Nothing for me.

6. I'm going to wait on Diablo III for awhile and I just realized that all the preview videos that Rockstar has put out for Max Payne 3 has me totally psyched for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Goddammit, they shouldn't release a US version of a Japanese game I own but haven't gotten around to playing yet. Feels bad, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Dragon's Dogma is about it for me this month.

9. 360

May 15, 2012 Akai Katana

PS3

May 22, 2012 Dragon's Dogma - At a much later date and lower price. I haven't even finished Amalur yet.

PC

May 15, 2012 Diablo III - I may be the only pc gamer who has never played a Diablo game but I've played and enjoyed many "diablo-esque" games so why not give the real deal a shot?
    May 29, 2012 Max Payne 3 - Don't know what DRM it uses but I"ll consider the boxed version since I have lots of Amazon points to use.

10. I tried the Dragon's Dogma demo - the combat system is pretty cool, and seems markedly superior to similar games (Skyrim, Witcher, etc.).