Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leather-Skinned Freak Arrested For Taking 5 Year-Old Daughter Tanning

Jesus fuck why don't they acknowledge that she is a monster? Why are they just talking like nothing is wrong?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Jesus fuck why don't they acknowledge that she is a monster? Why are they just talking like nothing is wrong?
    "A New Jersey monster was arrested this afternoon for allegedly taking her ginger child into a tanning booth. When questioned, the monster's husband stated that this whole ordeal was a misunderstanding, and the ginger child suffered a mild sunburn after being ouside for 15 minutes. More at 11."

Sounds way better.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I had a feeling that if someone was going to post this, it'd be Dole. I'm not sure why, exactly. But I just knew.
    I'm sorry I couldn't keep your family's secret, Brisco, but you have to come to grips with the truth: you're not really black. Your mother tanned you beyond recognition as a child, and now she's clearly doing the same thing to your baby sister.

The cycle must be broken, Brisco.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 May 2012 at 09:52 AM.

4. I'd do things to Diana Rocco.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I have a sudden hankering for some beef jerky.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. You know, it's quite possible that it was just a sun burn...
    This has been all over our local news. At the tail end of one report I heard the reporter quickly say, "The owner of the tanning salon say the daughter sits in the lobby with her father."

When my family had the accident, the new was reporting all kinds of bullshit and many of their facts were quite wrong.
    Since then I take anything they say with a grain of salt.

7. SSJN doesn't beat his kids, he just spars with them.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

You know, the easy answer is to look at the little girl's tanlines. If it's a farmers tan(burn) it was caused outside. Case closed.

9. Oh Gohan, you insufferable ped.

I knew that was coming, you sick freak.