Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Comic Book Day 2015 -TOMORROW

I don't have any

2. Never did this before, so my girl and I stopped down at the comic book store down the block from her and picked up some stuff. Most of the free stuff was crap, but I picked up 4 cool issues, including a Judge Dredd and two comics I'd never heard of before but that ended up being pretty cool. They also were giving away other stuff, like old Star Trek 4 trading cards. It was fun.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 May 2013 at 10:10 AM.

3. Which one did you go to, Dole? Some of the local comics shops are fucking awful and give the good shit away to friends early.

4. My girl had to move upstate for an internship for her PhD (Hudson Valley area), so it wasn't one on LI.

If I'm trolling for comics on my own, which is very rare, I usually hit up Amok Time. I assume you know it?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I wanted to get the Marvel Infinity pre-lude and Superman comics but I had to work so I doubt they have any left over.

If anything the FCBD issues will probably be collected in the trades anyway.

6. Infinity is dumb, some guy tells the outrider to get a sword. He kills somebody, gets it, Thanos smiles, the end.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Infinity is dumb, some guy tells the outrider to get a sword. He kills somebody, gets it, Thanos smiles, the end.
    Yeah I heard it was pretty brief. Did you get the Superman comic by Snyder/Lee?

8. I did, but was whisked away to a toddler party before being able to read anything but Infinity.

9. Everyone was passing Infinity over...there were two huge piles of it just sitting there on the table.

10. It's dumb.