Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
This is from a friend of mine who still works at a place I left a few years ago but it blew my mind when she told me.

There's this co-worker we'll call Erin. She has no shame and runs her mouth so this isn't a rumor, she's told everyone with functioning ears (also: she's a snitch, super shady, moody as shit, oddly vindictive over nothing, and feeds off drama).

She already has a 14 year old daughter (that sounds like she's growing up to be just like her mother) from marriage that collapsed a long time ago. She met a dude through one of her Tinder hookups (she needed a handyman and asked her online dick for a reference?!). Dude does some work for her and she dug him enough that she started hooking up with him and ends up pregant. So then he says cool, this is great timing I can move in with you now since the guy who's barn I'm living in doesn't want me there anymore. She goes, okay, that sounds legit. They live together for like a month before kicking him out and getting a restraining order on him.
wat