Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2333353637

Thread: Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

1. I don't think you're lying, but with all the nerds going for complete sets these days it seems like a high profile game like that, and again how good a game is means nothing anymore, that crosses the boundaries of two types of collectors (Sega and Disney)- well it's hard to believe. I'm a crap store in the middle of nowhere and I've got three cib copies.

I don't know if you'd want me to leave a review. 70 pages in and I've found two rather obvious grammatical errors, am I'm not even looking for them.
    Plus there's that thing about the guy that made Turbo...

2. I didn't charge $40 for that post.

dammit

3. p.s. Melf only has 3 reviews. Go help a brother out.

4. http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/01...dition/243812/

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 saw a digital release exclusively on PlayStation 4 late last year but it’s about time for Xbox One and PC fans to dust off their fighting sticks and start memorizing their most devastating combos. Coming in early March the legendary fighting game will reach new audiences with not only a digital release but also a special physical one.

The digital version will cost $24.99 but if you’re up for getting some exclusive swag then perhaps you’ll opt for the $29.99 physical version that comes with a 10-page comic. The disc version will be a limited run and include everything in the digital offering as well as an updated cover art. Keep in mind that this special edition will only be available at GameStop and EB Games.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is a last gen game getting updated for the current consoles. It releases for Xbox One and PC on March 7, 2017 with the limited physical version coming for PlayStation 4 as well.
    Older MvC games tend to get high amounts. This probably will in the future?

5. Welp, this hobby has officially jumped the shark.
    https://www.amazon.com/Overstreet-Gu...s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 28 Jan 2017 at 12:16 PM.

I think I'm ok with burning books for the first time ever.

7. Nier is creeping up in prices, pick them up at GS while it is still reasonable.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Nier is creeping up in prices, pick them up at GS while it is still reasonable.
    Nier is rumored to be BC on XboxOne next week.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"