Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21313334353637 LastLast

Thread: Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

1. Crazy, only reason it shot up is OOP right?

I didn't even know that had a physical release.

Speaking of increases, the Neo Geo X has been going way up on ebay lately. I think it's time to sell mine.

Lol, those prices are really something. It's the NES's fault I think.

4. Never got around to opening mine...
    (applicable to both GR and the Neo, but I'd want to keep GR.)

I still play mine semi-regularly.

According to auctions it can play nes and snes games too?

It's possible, but it's better if you don't. I've never tried NES, but snes had weird button mapping and you couldn't reconfigure it. I have played quite a bit of Progear and Pocket Fighter though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A week ago you could get Gravity Rush Remastered for $30. Now it's $100+.
    Glad I stocked it at cost (since it was an Amazon exclusive) simply because I liked it and tried to push it on people. Can't wait to laugh in the faces of the people that will want it now.
    I've had my copy since it was released, but I never realized it was an Amazon exclusive. Great little game...but $100+ for it is downright ridiculous. I will not be selling my copy.

8. Good thing I have Gravity Rush. Good stuff so far.

9. I didn't buy it because I thought it was a pretty terrible game once the first few hours pass.

10. Trying to figure out which games are going to maintain, or go up, in value seems so damn random. Do you guys think Devil's Third and/or Rodea: The Sky Soldier are going to go up in value, or are they going to hit the $2.99 bargain bin at Gamestop?