Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223234353637 LastLast

Thread: Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

1. usually, things do the latter first and then the former. Devil's Third is funny because it debuted to stupid high prices but not long ago Nintendo was dumping it on ebay for $30 shipped.
    I should have stocked up on the TRU exclusive Hello Kitty game when I had the chance.
    Not really, because I don't care about this stuff that much, but it's fun watching what turns into a hot commidity as time goes on.
    I feel like just about every wii u game will be fair game eventually. It's Nintendo.

2. Yeah, that Wii U Hello Kitty game is another oddity. I picked it up as a lark for 99 cents a couple years ago...Toys R Us was having a special on games that they had a "green dot" sticker on. It turned out to be a fun game to play with my wife and younger nephews though.

3. Rodea won't be worth anything, I see multiple (used) copies of this everywhere. Maybe one day people will wake up to the excellent Wii version that is included, so there is that.

I have never seen Devil's Third in the wild, so I think it would be rare. Who knew Mario Vs. Sonic Rio Olympics is the next hot thing?

4. I didn't even stock Rio since the last few M/S Olympic games were duds. Guess I wasn't the only one.

I have a sealed copy of that gba boktai game, but no one will even kind of pay what it is worth. So some of these high prices are shit.

6. Dammit cheeks, I want boktai but I want an opened copy since I'm going to play the damned thing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. One of the last pawn visits netted a complete Guy Game PS2. Legitimately amazed Sony and MS approved this POS.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Dammit cheeks, I want boktai but I want an opened copy since I'm going to play the damned thing.
    Then buy his copy and open it.

9. I'm finally reading Melf's book and there's an interesting story about Fantasia. If all but 5,000 copies were recalled and destroyed, why is it so worthless? Disappointing gameplay shouldn't matter at this point. Weird.

10. No one knows that only 5k are in the wild. Also, the game blows. If the number had been known during that era, it'd be worth more than Panzer Dragoon Saga by now. But since it has had such a bad reputation for so long, no one gives a shit, lol. It's actually quite rare. That 5k figure includes all regions.

Oh, and when you've finished the book, please leave a review at Amazon if you can. It helps a lot!