Page 1 of 37 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

Games That Will Increase in Value - Game Speculating

Anyone can contribute but I've been usually right before. Don't take this as gospel as the industry is changing quick. Sealed examples only.

Fist of the Northstar PS3

All Dragon Warrior DS games

Hyperdimmension PS3

All boxed Assasian Creed limited editions
    Last edited by Korian; 12 May 2012 at 10:05 PM.

2. Battle Monsters PS1

Superman 64

Dole I mean games that are out now but to appease you my Brother http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-Nin...#ht_3121wt_797

4. On the one hand, I hate to post in this thread due to the train-wreck it'll become. On the other, I've always found it interesting how few games have any collectability at all. Tough call.

James

Actually this is quite true James but Collectors want actual games not a digital copy with no value. PS1 games and the recent rise in N64 collecting is intriguing. New imports are allowed.

6. I was actually talking about physical games. Obviously a digital download has zero value.

James

The limited sets actually with low print runs are good bets as are the limited edition Vita sets http://www.ncsx.com/2012/050712/ncs0507f.htm

8. I have the feeling that the Wii will have a bunch of overlooked titles that will gain in value. Perhaps Real Heroes: Firefighter.

I agree with some of the obscure Wii titles Metriod Trilogy is selling for high prices. Now that the Wii is pretty much retired I expect Manhunt as a M rated title will increase in value.

10. I'm surprised that Nintendo didn't release another batch of Metroid Prime Trilogy. It sold out pretty quickly, after it came out.